Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Here is my tribute to late actor Sam Neill. RIP.


Soon, a new soapy video!​
 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Here is the teaser for my next "Dallas" video: "The Most Exciting (30-second) Previews" (remember them?).

 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
that’s perhaps the most exciting 30-second preview of a video about the most exciting 30-second previews I’ve seen in 30… months, if not years!

Hi Taylor!

Here is my new video! Do you remember when the family told you back then "it´s coming, it´s coming", and you knew it was "Dallas" starting?

Just one more line, to tell you that today my YouTube Supersoaps Channel has become 16. It looks like yesterday (so says Da Pig).
 
Last edited:

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Here is the teaser for my next video, a tribute to the very underrated Steve Kanaly, one of my favorite "Dallas" actors. The video will be posted tomorrow.

 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Voilà my last video for September, though I´m already working on a lot more for the following months. This is dedicated with admiration and respect to one of the most nuanced, underrated, powerful actors from "Dallas", Steve Kanaly.

 

Scorp Noire

Telly Talk Member
Top Poster Of Month
LV
0
 
Awards
1
Hi Taylor!

Here is my new video! Do you remember when the family told you back then "it´s coming, it´s coming", and you knew it was "Dallas" starting?

:spinning:​
Just one more line, to tell you that today my YouTube Supersoaps Channel has become 16. It looks like yesterday (so says Da Pig).
This is GREAT!!! I am so glad I rejoined this wonderful forum!! Thank you, Toni!
 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
This is GREAT!!! I am so glad I rejoined this wonderful forum!! Thank you, Toni!

Thanks too you @Scorpienne, and welcome to this forum. You´ll soon find out how very creative a lot of people are here, in every subforum you visit.
 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Voilà the teaser for my next video, a super-cut of the previously posted multisoap ones about "Mothers & Daughters", "Fathers & Sons", and "Mothers-in-law". This family relationships video will add the "Fathers-in-law" part, all four in much better image quality.

 
Top