Trump Says He'll Give Every Adult Citizen 5,000 Dollars if Republicans Win the House and Senate

Frankenstein Underworld

Telly Talk Champion
LV
4
 
Awards
10
Trump has made a bold promise to give every adult citizen 5,000 dollars if Republicans win control of the House and Senate. I think it's despicable that he's playing on the economic suffering of Americans to drum up votes for Republicans, especially since I don't believe there's a chance in hell he would actually follow through on his promise.

After all, this is the same guy who vowed "no more foreign wars."

Besides, I thought trying to buy votes was illegal. But then we live in an upside-down world where hush payments to a porn star are worse than war crimes and vote buying.

 
Last edited:

Spooky Owl!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV
8
 
Awards
22
Oh, of course, of course.

He's also pimping a "no property tax after 65" concept to win over people... I'm not quite there yet (and my property tax has quintupled in just 8 years) but I won't be holding my breath -- especially if I'm dead.

Let's face it: there's no low-level of pandering to which these people won't stoop. At least with Trump, everyone (except the remaining hardcore MAGA) sees through it.

I guess.
 

CryptCreeper72

Telly Talk Star
LV
2
 
Awards
7
I don't think anyone believes anything he says anymore - not even MAGAs are buying this. How many times has Trump promised the American people checks? We're all still waiting for every one of them.
Besides, I thought trying to buy votes was illegal. But then we live in an upside-down world where hush payments to a porn star are worse than war crimes and vote buying.
There's never been much accountability for those who hold the office of the President. Now there's NONE. The Supreme Court has made it impossible hold any president accountable for breaking the law. Why even bother to get outraged about the vote buying, the using tax dollars for campaign ads, the war crimes? Nothing can be done about it anyway .
 
Last edited:
Top