Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Unused names you'd like for characters on DYNASTY
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 177573" data-attributes="member: 7"><p>I recollect reading an article where there were discussions about having Leslie being the religious leader, and Steven being conformed by religion, some time around the seventh year. In my alternate universe, I wanted to see an entirely new character, Jeremiah Newcomb, be this charismatic cult leader that lends a seemingly good-willed hand to Leslie and Steven. His intentions aren't obviously devious, but his eyes spell D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R. The mass suicide spectacle could have provided a good season-end cliffhanger.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 177573, member: 7"] I recollect reading an article where there were discussions about having Leslie being the religious leader, and Steven being conformed by religion, some time around the seventh year. In my alternate universe, I wanted to see an entirely new character, Jeremiah Newcomb, be this charismatic cult leader that lends a seemingly good-willed hand to Leslie and Steven. His intentions aren't obviously devious, but his eyes spell D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R. The mass suicide spectacle could have provided a good season-end cliffhanger. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Unused names you'd like for characters on DYNASTY
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top