What about the three way partnership, in the 4th season?

Jock Og

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV
13
 
Awards
36
Yeah the 3 way ownership of Falcon Crest was enjoyable, for sure. Having Chase from the end of season 1 as a business partner was a serious bugbear for Angela. Then Richard coming along to join them was a thorn, in both their sides. There could have been a worse scenario, if the greedy Riebmann had been successful at Francesca's auction. A giggle or three was always gauranteed whenever these three had a scene together. However come the end of season 4 the cliffhanger for each of them, was doomsday material.


images


What is behind Angela's grin? Will the three way partnership last long?


Richard and Pamela are waiting for the other Falcon Crest partners, at the Tuscany Vintners' Associate Winery. Chao-Li arrives with Angela, in the black Mercedes limo. The father and son champagne producers Chase and Cole drive into the yard; in their pick up truck, (a scene from season 4, 1984 - '85):

Richard opens the limo door for Angela and says, "good morning, I appreciate your promptness. I want to welcome you all to this special meeting, of the Falcon Crest board of directors."

Angela: "Do you mean to tell me I was summoned all the way out here, so I could be put on display?"

Chase: "We all have that Angela. Didn't you read Richard's press release? He is transporting his bulk wine; to some warehouse, for ageing and bottling."

Cole: "Sounds exciting!"

Richard: "It is to me."

Chase: "Tell me something. What is the ageing period on this swill of yours; a week, ten days?"

Pamela laughs and Angela cracks a smile.

Richard: "If you think you can offend me Chase you're wrong. You should be grateful to me. All of you should be. Here I thought I was going to have to build a brand new winery. Now I'm in business, with rented and leased equipment."

Pamela: "Which means a very small cash outlay, for the Falcon Crest partners."

Angela: "I will not be grateful as long as Falcon Crest is involved in a rent a winery."

Richard goes to the others, with the intention of getting a group photo. The photographer takes one photo.

Angela gets angry with the photographer and then says, "will you stop that! Now let's get on with it."

Richard gives the signal to his henchmen to let the the wine tanker go. The garage doors open and the vintage process starts; "let the ceremony begin", he states.
 
Top