What songs best describe each character?

Swellin

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
Awards
3
  • Sue Ellen: It's a Heartache
  • Katherine: Evil Woman
  • Lucy: Bette Davis Eyes
  • Pam: She's A Lady
  • Ray: Back in the Saddle Again
  • Miss Ellie: A Song for Mama
  • JR: I Want it All
  • Bobby: Nice Guys Finish Last
  • Donna: Stand by Your Man
What are your suggestions?
 
Last edited:

Julia's Spooky Nun

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
3
 
Awards
11
  • Sue Ellen: Red Red Wine
  • Katherine: Devil Woman
  • Lucy: Dumb Blonde
  • Pam: I Dreamed a Dream
  • Ray: I'm Not the man I used to be
  • Miss Ellie: Two Faces Have I
  • JR: Shot in the Dark
  • Bobby: Here you come again
  • Donna: Missed Opportunity
  • Cliff: Gullible Fool
 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
  • Sue Ellen: It's a Heartache
  • Katherine: Evil Woman
  • Lucy: Bette Davis Eyes
  • Pam: She's A Lady
  • Ray: Back in the Saddle Again
  • Miss Ellie: A Song for Mama
  • JR: I Want it All
  • Bobby: Nice Guys Finish Last
  • Donna: Stand by Your Man
What are your suggestions?
I agree re Donna's.

The rest:
JR: Bad
Bobby: Angel Eyes
Sue Ellen: Make no mistake he's mine
Pam: Woman in Love
Lucy: Barbie World
Ellie: Mamma mia
Jock: Tough Guys Don't Dance
Cliff: Man or Muppet
Ray: My Way
Kristin: Bitch
Katherine: Love is a Killer
Jenna: She works hard for the money
Serena: Call me
 

Scorp Noire

Telly Talk Member
Top Poster Of Month
LV
0
 
Awards
1
  • JR: That's Life
  • Sue Ellen: Your Cheatin' Heart
  • Katherine: Dark Lady
  • Lucy: Some Kind of Trouble
  • Pam: My Little Nagging Wife
  • Ray: Rodeo
  • Miss Ellie: Mama Tried
  • Jock: Texas When I Die
  • Bobby: Fool For Your Love
  • Donna: You Ain't Woman Enough (to take my man)
  • John Ross: Thank God for Kids
 
Top