Who do you think would win a swimsuit competition?

Who do you think would win a swimsuit competition?

  • Afton

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • April

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Donna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jamie

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Jenna

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Katherine

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Lucy

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Sly

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Sue Ellen

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

    Votes: 6 60.0%

  • Total voters
    10

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Warrior
LV
9
 
Awards
20
How could you leave Pam off the list? She had the most obvious attributes.
 

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
"Other" sounds now as Pam´s latest nickname... By the way, I did vote for "Other (Pam)", Jamie and Swellin.
 

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
1790848006310.png

"How strange... He never had a second cup of coffee at home..."
(Guess what movie this quote is from...?)​
 

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV
9
 
Awards
27
As a juror I'd have to consider the quasi-athletic appeal of the model wearing the swimsuit so I'd probably vote for Jamie or Michelle.
 
Top