Why does my date of birth and where i live get published?

Retired Account 2

Telly Talk Newbie
Retired Member
LV

Reaction score
I have just googled my name and my date of birth and where I live comes up very publicly on this site. I want it removed immediately. This is not okay. People can use this to steal identities etc and its a gross breach of privacy. I expect my details removed today or legal action will be taken.

Solution
This is not okay
For the record, no one on these forums knows who you are unless you informed them. The reason your birthday and location is showing is because you allowed that to happen.

No one told you to register with our forums, that was down to you and you have the option to use our privacy function, however, you seem more determined to cause a fuss rather than actually change your privacy details.

I will remove your details and your access to our forums.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
You can change this yourself by clicking your name on the right hand corner, click "Privacy" in and change your settings there.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
This is not okay
For the record, no one on these forums knows who you are unless you informed them. The reason your birthday and location is showing is because you allowed that to happen.

No one told you to register with our forums, that was down to you and you have the option to use our privacy function, however, you seem more determined to cause a fuss rather than actually change your privacy details.

I will remove your details and your access to our forums.

Solution