Coronation Street Corrie

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Madam, I urge you reconsider, Daisy is ace, along with Jenny from the cobbles. Debbie is excellent.

Daniel thought Sinead was something wonderful. Sinead.. Sinead... SINEAD?????? C'mon she was a bad joke that mercifully Jah put right. When Michelangelo gazed upon a block of marble he saw David. When Daisy gazes upon Daniel, she sees a block of marble. Daisy a witch that can make your heartbeat stop. Daisy a witch that makes your heartbeat start.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Sorry we will have to disagree @Biggie - next thing you'll be wanting me to love Leanne!!! :eek:
Leanne continues to disappoint in every way possible. She brings disgrace to the noble profession of prostitution.

I have petitioned the Union Of Sex Workers to have her name stricken from he register of approved working girls.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I've really warmed to Jenny.
I love Jenny and think Sally Ann Mathews is a great actress; she can do funny, drunk Jenny, nasty Jenny and lovable caring Jenny. I think she is one of Corrie's great characters.

Debbie is also becoming one of my favourite
Me too! I'm thrilled she stayed on, as I initially thought she was only back for a few episodes.

Tracy as always, is a treasure.
Absolutely! I could watch Steve & Tracey all night; they make a great comedy couple.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I've enjoyed the story with Kelly, though I've struggled with her spotlessly clean pink hoodie, her eye make-up and the roots in her hair not showing. I was curious where she was charging her phone.

Daisy is turning out to be a great character.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Daisy is turning out to be a great character.
Yes she is. I'm thinking that she's a wrong'un, a femme fatale and a nebulous being shifted into human form, and hiding in plain sight! Daisy a witch that'll make your heartbeat stop, Daisy a witch that'll make your heartbeat start. She's doing great work.

Zee's little money washing thing is kinda getting interesting. With Alya and Ryan now in the know and passive threats against Yasmeen. Soap gold at its best, made even better if Debbie and Zee get intertwined with the whole star crossed lovers thing.

Her with the asymmetrical brow is going through a purple patch. Kelly has been quite engaging, works with Stu on screen. Well done Kelly!

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Sinead has been forgotten like every character who dies on the soap.
Sinead..... ? Sinead cheated whilst in a relationship with Chesney. Skipped off down the clinic to abort his child just because. She was a parasite living relying on Daniel not to wise up and f*** her off down the real hard. She decided to hang on to Bhuuuurty for security, to keep living off Daniel. Her contribution to the family coffers was gossiping instead of actually working at Underworld, and making her Juju soaps at the kitchen table.... WTF, who, in their right mind is going to buy Juju soap knocked up by deluded muppet with no grounding in chemistry, material science, or business but want you wash you genitals everyday with some untested and unevaluated as to safety
What is the tangible benefit of keeping characters that now reside in soap heaven in your every thought, at the forefront of your every consideration and the subject of every conversation.. Poor Tony Gordon, Carla offed him. Should we hold a séance to let him know that Emma's fella is a mad one?

9unfold

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Loads of 'em
Zee and Debbie, I am thinking that would be an interesting story line.

Setting Speed Daal on fire was a bad move, stealing from his criminal father in law was a really bad move.

I'm enjoying Zee's work.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Sinead has been forgotten like every character who dies on the soap.
Every time Daniel opens his laptop we get a glimpse of Sinead.

1638711436656.png

If any character has been forgotten then it's got to be Nancy Tinker

1638711568184.png

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Every time Daniel opens his laptop we get a glimpse of Sinead.

View attachment 32807

If any character has been forgotten then it's got to be Nancy Tinker

View attachment 32808
Yes indeed, Sinead is dead but still hanging around. Most annoying.
Sinead really served no meaningful purpose to anyone anywhere sound of mind. Bhuuurty dodged a bullet right there.

Who's Nancy Tinker? What am I missing here, and where is Alina these days?

Fiz continues to annoy, Sally continues to live in the gutter while she looks at the stars. Alya continues to put with the two fools in her sphere, Zee and Ryan

What is wrong with Emma, she allowing herself to be walked over by someone detached from life.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
What is wrong with Emma, she allowing herself to be walked over by someone detached from life.
Emma is turning out to be a victim type character. I like her, but don't relish the idea of watching her getting fooled over and over.

As for Curtis, I was disappointed when it looked like he was lying and thought we don't need another baddie just to rip off Steve and his charity money. But then, my disappointment turned into hope as it turns out he isn't cheating to scam people, he actually believes there is something wrong. Suddenly, the story becomes more fascinating and I'm looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.

Who's Nancy Tinker?
Oh, that's Doreen Corkhill who is on the run from BROOKSIDE.

1638713762079.png

She was pretending to be related to Sinead, but now Sinead has moved over to Hollyoaks, just don't tell Daniel.

1638713889714.png

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Emma is turning out to be a victim type character. I like her, but don't relish the idea of watching her getting fooled over and over.
I agree, the prospect of Emma getting turned over time and time again does not sit well with me. So why Carla puts up with Peter is a mystery.

One of the reasons I'm feeling to love for Daisy, is so far she has not walked over, she'll make your heartbeat stop, she'll make your heartbeat start.

Where is Alina? seriously I'm missing something here.

I watched Hollyoaks omnibus this morning for the first time in ages, I didn't pick up that Sinead has been reincarnated into Hollyoaks. Quite frankly Sinead should have taken Aunty Beth with her. Like when the Pharos died, his staff etc were dragged into the tomb and sealed up.

But pleased that Tony continues to prosper.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Suddenly, the story becomes more fascinating and I'm looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.
Yes, now it seems that Curtis has a mental health instead of a physical condition.

Alina? Anyone...

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Where is Alina? seriously I'm missing something here.
The character was written out of the show. I can't remember the details, but she realised that Tyrone still loved or wanted Fiz, or he was jealous of Phil, and when Alina found out she was pregnant, Tyrone did a massive turnaround to be with Alina again. She saw something between him and Fiz, (maybe he slept over one night) and then told Tyrone that the pregnancy was a false call. We then see Alina at the airport, leaving for a good while she stroked her belly, implying that she was leaving with Tyrone's baby. Only no one but the viewer knew this.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
And peanut the dog!
Speaking of dogs, I liked Phil's posh mum arriving on the cobbles; I hope we get some quality scenes with her and Evelyn.

By dog, I don't mean Phil's mum is one. I was thinking of her wee pooch.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
The character was written out of the show. I can't remember the details, but she realised that Tyrone still loved or wanted Fiz, or he was jealous of Phil, and when Alina found out she was pregnant, Tyrone did a massive turnaround to be with Alina again. She saw something between him and Fiz, (maybe he slept over one night) and then told Tyrone that the pregnancy was a false call. We then see Alina at the airport, leaving for a good while she stroked her belly, implying that she was leaving with Tyrone's baby. Only no one but the viewer knew this.
Tyrone must like whinging redheads, as that is what Fiz is. Alina was a better option, all day long. What's wrong with the man!

So, hopefully Alina will return. I like her.