Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
What on earth was that about, the estate agent seeing the bed in the attic when she didn’t say anything??

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
The story with Faye & Emma butchering and elderly guy to death with a lethal weapon is one of the most ridiculous stories we’ve had this year, but I’m willing to let it slide if the outcome means Craig is no longer a chief superintendent with the police.

Max & Daniel’s story is brilliant. More if that and less of Faye, Craig & Emma please.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Craig is no longer a chief superintendent with the police.
Faye and Emma's hit and run (kind of), has turned PC Tinker into a bent rozzer! But overall I agree that this story line is very weak.

David, Max and Daniel are really working a decent line at the moment. With Daisy still circling Daniel on top of everything else.

Daisy a witch that'll make your heartbeat stop!

Last edited:

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Corrie is slowly getting back into its rhythm when once again the younger cast take the lead stories. Max continues to cause havoc and I’m sure he is behind the spiking of Amy.

Amy and Jacob is a great pairing too.

Emma has always been a favourite of mine, but the last few months I’ve felt let down by her stories. Not that I believe it’s the actress at fault, it’s the production team trying to ramp up her comedy aspect. I’m ready for that character to leave the show. For now, anyway.

Lydia the latest bunny boiler is fun to watch, not in the same league as Meena from the Dales, but getting there. Sarah deserves some bad luck anyway, leaving the new keys on the desk after feeling terrorised by intruders into her home and threats to end her life.

I hope Jenny and Leo are the real deal and not Leo becoming a sinister character he’ll bent on revenge against the lovely Jenny.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Lydia the latest bunny boiler is fun to watch, not in the same league as Meena from the Dales,
Funny enough, but I thought that exactly.
After knowing Lydia for 5 minutes Sarah invited her into her and Adam's life.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Max is a great big and excellent low life in the making.

Spiking drinks in a soap magic hope that somehow the adulterated drink will find it's way to Daniel because Max is a misguided child that is fixated on getting revenge on the teacher who is actually trying to help the apprentice low life.

So David who tried to kill his brother decided that our Max shouldn't be reported to the police. Instead a good talking to will fix the problem child. As for Shona saying that Max is a good kid....

Her son only went murdered Kylie.

All fingers will continue to point at poor Jacob. Our man here ain't slinging for free! The notions of free magic ?

Sarah is actually planning to conceive this time. She didn't bother with Bethney and the one that she left in the sewers... Sarah's whole existence is a circus.

Daisy a witch that'll make your heartbeat stop.
Daisy a witch that'll make your heartbeat start.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Is there any word yet on when Corrie is moving to its new 8pm to 9pm time slot?
I think it starts in April, but now I wonder if I read March. Either way, it will be before May. :lol:

Kevin is upset that Abi cheated on him! He cheated on Sally.
It does my head in when characters behave like this. Recently we had Carla accusing Jenny of jumping into bed with Leo soon after Johnny's death. With Carla's background of jumping into bed with guys as it is, it just made the whole story stupid and annoying, just as they are doing with Kev & Abi.

Englishboy

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Looking at the tv listings, it appears that the time change for Corrie is effective from next week but not yet for Emmerdale.

Also, the BBC have announced that effective from 7th March they are moving Eastenders to a new time slot of 7.30 pm thereby pitting it directly opposite Emmerdale once the new itv schedule changes have taken effect.

9unfold

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Loads of 'em
Recently we had Carla accusing Jenny of jumping into bed with Leo soon after Johnny's death
Yes. Jonny was no Saint. Did he not father Carla while he was cheating on his wife.

I also thought it was a bit rich of Carla to lecture Jenny on morals! I like Jenny catching the eye of a younger guy.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Parts of the Lydia (bunny boiler) story has had me rolling my eyes, especially the parts where it’s been made too convenient for Lydia to set everything up.

But, since it came out and Adam’s reaction, I have been hooked with the story.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Lydia's scheming was all a little weak. Adam should have just closed her nonsense down and sent her off into the sunset. If Sarah doesn't believe him, so what. Why Adam bothers with her is a mystery.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
It's excellent that Corrie highlights the horrors of spiking drinks, and the lids are a great idea, but I couldn't help feeling cringe by it all because the Bistro and Rovers don't need to use them.

Fantastic acting from Sally Carman; I feel for her having to deal with this on her own. Kev is turning into a very bitter man.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Fantastic acting from Sally Carman; I feel for her having to deal with this on her own. Kev is turning into a very bitter man.
Abi still has my eyes rolling, she is a shambles beginning to end. She's fiending again, which was always in her destiny. Our Abi only goes and invites her pharmacist to Kevin's place... gifting him the chance to rob ol' Kev. Abi should know better. As for Alfie, his future is gonna be rainbows, prancing unicorns and Trainspotting.
Kev has no reason to get up set with Abi's cheating, as Jack constantly reminds Tyrone and Sally.

Nicky's back, wasted as a teaching assistant. Daniel really fell for her professional charms before. Daisy has competition!

Poor Gary, Rick's been a long time dead but still causing Gary problems. Sad to see Laura go, if she is actually dying!

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I wish Jacob had smacked Steve in the face and done us all a favour.
The scenes with Carla and Sarah were very good. Poor Toyah, she is being made a mug of.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I'm done with the bunny boiler story; I hope we are near the end.

I know they are still working with COVID restrictions, but did they need to empty the shopping centre to film with three Corrie actors? As great and dramatic as the fall was, it disturbed me that there was no one around.

More of Abi, more of Amy & Jacob and less of that bleeding buzzy prat!!