Most iconic costumes

nolanmillercollector

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Here are some of Linda's Nolan Miller gowns that were never worn on the show. Some of these were specifically designed for "Krystle" but for some reason or another never ended up in the episodes. Ironically enough, I think these are some of her most beautiful gowns. All of these were worn for promo shots or to awards shows. (One picture is of Donna Mills... I don't have a color picture handy of Linda wearing this gown.)

1625746_580671012024417_1119322529_n.jpg

10818297_1502974253301621_1967794823183321787_oEDIT.jpg

ZLinda.jpg

Zlinda1.jpg

ZLinda2.jpg

Zlinda3.jpg

10940571_764218506989779_364355720765801721_n.jpg

Last edited:

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Gorgeous. Why the hell weren't these on the show? I mean seriously... Sigh, I just get so tired of the showrunner's incompetency sometimes...

Mike

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I thought the long sleeve nude gown was on the show.The scene were Blake and Krystle are on the floor in front of the fire,they are sipping champagne.He's in a tux and she is wearing that gown.I'm I going slowly insane!

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I thought the long sleeve nude gown was on the show.The scene were Blake and Krystle are on the floor in front of the fire,they are sipping champagne.He's in a tux and she is wearing that gown.I'm I going slowly insane!

I think the nude gown is what Caress wears in the opening credits. Frankie wore it also on The Colbys.

nolanmillercollector

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
I think the cream colored gown with silk floral appliques is one of her most beautiful gowns. It was specifically made for Linda to wear on Dynasty, but she never wore it. She did wear it for promo shots for the show though.

Yes, the nude beaded gown was worn by Caress in credits and by Frankie on The Colbys (and by Ann Margret to an event.) I think there were promo shots of Blake and Krystle by the fireplace and Krystle is wearing this gown-- so Mike, you aren't going crazy! Hehe. Was not filmed for the show, but the scene you describe was shot for promo shots.

nolanmillercollector

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
I have a friend who owns the turquoise beaded gown. I think Linda has the full white beaded gown and the blue floral beaded gown. Ive never seen any trace of the others...

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
The nude beaded gown and the one Donna Mills is wearing are two seriously stunning gowns. I love them!

nolanmillercollector

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Thank you Mike! Even though it is quite beautiful, I'm really only interested in the gowns and costumes by Nolan that were worn on the show. The cream beaded gown with the satin floral appliques is one of my all time favorites, but I would probably want it a little less than a Dynasty worn Krystle gown, just for that reason. Screen worn is more important in the collecting world. Screen worn and beautiful is the perfect combo! Even better if from an important scene.

I agree Alexis. Too bad they were never worn by Krystle on the show...

nolanmillercollector

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
My friend with the teal gown has several other Nolan Miller/Dynasty related costumes. I had the chance to buy this nude beaded with rhinestones Krystle gown for a swap (on Dynasty it had a V-neckline, not a high neckline which was added later), but instead opted to sell a piece in order to gain the money to buy the black beaded paisley Alexis gown...

12189767_10106845799619560_868491974879784453_nedit.jpg

Nudegown2.JPG

b1.jpg

b8.jpg

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I didn't realise that the white velvet Dominique gown had such a long train/sash.