Random things you hate

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
cold showers actually are better for you oddly enough but don't make it too cold i dunno what the weather is by you but if you are gonna do that and it's still winter wait until you are sweating it feels better that way and the cold won't bother you as much.

darkshadows38

LV

Reaction score
Awards
i forgot to say one thing though it also helps on a hot day if you are soaked and you come in and use cold water wait until it's a certain temp than go for it. apparently it can help you lose weight as well. as for what bugs me oh puppies who i think run the house and go through periods where they will let you pick them up to they won't let you go near them i don't get that

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
My handwriting. I’m noticing it’s getting worse and worse as I get older. I’m not saying it was ever anything spectacular but it was never this bad. There are times someone will ask me what something I wrote says and I can’t even make it out. I have no clue.

Grant Jennings

LV

Reaction score
Awards
I was at Walgreens today, waiting to have a prescription filled and I saw a lady go up to the counter to pick up her prescription with a cart FULL of stuff which she placed awkwardly on the counter to pay there. Never mind that there were other people waiting to have prescriptions filled and there are two cashiers at the front with no line. I understand purchasing a couple of items at the pharmacy desk but not an entire cart full.

darkshadows38

LV

Reaction score
Awards
really your handwriting is getting worse? for me i can write nice depending on the pen and the surface it's on. you should practice your writing that may help?
i think we've done that at Walgreens but not with a cart that is full i mean if there are stuff we picked while waiting but it wasn't a cart full of stuff either