With mine, if they don’t identify themselves, they can’t get put through or leave a message. The answer phone instructs them that it is unable to connect them to me and tells them to hang up. Then it says, “Thank you for calling”. If they identify themselves, the phone rings me and lets me hear the person’s voice identifying themselves. Then I get to choose whether I accept them once, accept them every time, block list them with the block button or send them to the answer phone, where they can’t leave me a message. I can block withheld numbers and whole area codes, so my half-sister can’t get me on the phone. Ever. And I can restrict a full sister to answer message contact only. I haven’t had this much fun in years.I have an old-fashioned answering machine. If they don't leave a message it can't be important.
The updates cause my computers to start freezing and crashing. At first the updates would auto-update at the worst possible times. Like they would figure out the worst possible times to do it, to punish me and ensure no sleep that night. I never have that trouble with my Mac though, even if my iCloud pictures of relationship charts keep going missing.I'm sick and tired of Windows 10 updating a billion times
I truly hate people with bad breath.
I truly hate Winter!!! Where I am it is 19 degrees and with the wind blowing feels like 10 degrees. Mother Nature can be so vicious sometimes.
It was 42 Celsius here on Saturday.I truly hate Winter!!! Where I am it is 19 degrees and with the wind blowing feels like 10 degrees. Mother Nature can be so vicious sometimes.

I don't mind rating on a scale of one to ten but when they want a novel about my experience that's too much.Leaving feedback for sellers.
Good news, I'm a keyboard doctor and I'm here to help victim-y people who revel in ongoing keyboard drama.my new keyboard is effed up
How dare you!!Good news, I'm a keyboard doctor and I'm here to help victim-y people who revel in ongoing keyboard drama.
When you press the "a", what do you see?
But what you really typed was: "thank you so much!" , right?How dare you!!
Yes it was.But what you really typed was: "thank you so much!" , right?