We're doing it tonight

Floor.jpg

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I've watched the first half of the finale, and the strength of the episode format (40 or 50 minutes) becomes more and more apparent.
With tv series episodes they can change the mood and pace of the story, and I like different moods when I'm watching tv shows.
But this is more like a reunion movie, and everything is a constant "peak", but eventually that non-stop adrenalin is getting stale and I just don't feel it anymore.

I will finish it, of course, but only because I want to know what's going to happen to Lila, what her plans are.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I've done the last 75 minutes in 40 minutes and it was very nice, like a James Bond movie with 10 James Bonds. No surprises, or something I needed to know but there's nothing wrong with a happy ending. But 150 minutes was a bit too much - it's definitely not the same as binging 3 or 4 episodes because these are "chapters", with a beginning and a cliffhanger.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
But 150 minutes was a bit too much
I totally enjoyed the whole ride, it was one hell of an adrenalin rush. After everything that we've been through with these characters, it's how I wanted it to finish. If I had one complaint, its that it felt rushed and it would have made a great season, but that was never going to happen, so having this last rollercoaster of emotions to end with was just perfect.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I finally watched the finale (in two parts). It was very satisfying and I'm glad to have things wrapped up in a happy ending. One of my favorite aspects of the series is the amount of time and focus the show gave to the Sense8's friends and partners and I was pleased to see that focus continue through the finale. I especially enjoyed all the stuff with Kala, Wolfie and Rajan. I think that it's cool that two core relationships in this series ended up being threesomes and that it showed that as a positive concept.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I'm glad to have things wrapped up in a happy ending.

Me too. So many shows try and do something that will divide the viewers or create an ending that just feels too far-fetched. I love how they stuck with the storytelling that they had been doing throughout and just gave the fans what they wanted. It's a fantastic adrenalin rush all the way through.