SCBB House The Kitchen

Laquisha Tramell

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Sorry dinner is a little late tonight guys but I was having a massage.

Chicken Ceasar Salad with some homemade bread on the side.

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'll bring some wine around. I think spirits need lifting after your fire. It brings back memories for me of when I thought we lost Julia in a fire.

Aris Totallos

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
What the hell happened in here??
I don't know! It was the first time I entered the kitchen, and suddenly there was smoke everywhere!
Luckily I was there so I could sound the alarm! Remember who saved your life!!
Eventhough I was perfectly all right, the firemen thought it was necessary to hose me down. They took turns hosing me, eventhough I kept saying I'm OK, I'm fine.
Bastards!:r&r:

The whole thing smells like an evil plot to get rid of me. This is not the end of it!!:a2:

Laquisha Tramell

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
I'm glad you're ok Aris. Did they say how it started? All I know is I baked the chicken, the croutons and the bread ahead of time. Before I even had my massage. The oven had been off for hours. Someone obviously took it upon themselves to make some kind of dessert later on.

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
They were too busy targeting an innocent housemate, who also happens to be the real hero in this story: me!
It is plain to see for everyone that Charles is just trying to steal my thunder.

I'm not interested in thunder. If you want to take all the credit, it's yours. I'm just glad everyone came out of it ok.

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Miss @Shannon ...cough... I would like to thank you for taking care of me when I was suffering from smoke inhalation, it was most appreciated. I'm feeling quite a lot better now...cough... although not yet 100%.

Laquisha Tramell

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Hi guys. Hope you all didn't miss me too much. I decided to spend the day in bed. Far too many cocktails last night. Plus the weekends always seem to be action packed in here. It takes me a day to recover.