- Awards
- 20
Knots was never a show that shied away from coincidence, but they may have taken it a little far there.the plot with Val, Gary, Danny, and Amanda is totally unbelievable,
Knots was never a show that shied away from coincidence, but they may have taken it a little far there.the plot with Val, Gary, Danny, and Amanda is totally unbelievable,
I've thought about that too, but didn't you also say before that all of the primetime soaps had a drabness about them that season?I can't disagree with this. As big a defender of Paulsen as I am, Season 7 was a bit of a downer. How much the politics behind the camera (the married writer couple who resented his entry into the show) affected the work is an open question. But I, too, got a little bored by it, the tone shifting.
I thought seasons 8 and 9 (with the exception of Laura's exit in season 9) weren't quite as good as seasons 4, 5, and 6. But yeah, they were probably better than season 7.I had no major problem with Seasons 8 through 10, but Season 13 got into real trouble.
I've thought about that too, but didn't you also say before that all of the primetime soaps had a drabness about them that season?