• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Coronation Street Corrie

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I thought Kim Marsh put in a good performance on Monday, not usually a fan, but she did pull it out of the bag.

Jack P Shepherd is just amazing.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
I think Tim is funny but I don't think Steve is. That actor is just panto material.

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
Dont know if Helen Worth will be in hot water but according to the internet, she accidently gave away a huge spoiler today on Itv when paying tribute to Hilda Ogden/Jean Alexander

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
The ending is what she gave away re Ken

Nice to see peter Barlow back in Corrie - i like Chris Gascoigne and will always remember his near death scene in the live episode when he marries Leanne. he was brilliant

the kidnapping of David is so contrived - why does Corrie do it, stick to Northern humour and realistic drama
They need to watch some old 70s/80s scenes

With the death of jean Alexander i may get round to buying the Corrie 1970/80s DVD scenes yet!!

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Loved Tracy tonight

"What kind of father are you?"
"What kind of mother are you, having his baby"

Brilliant :D

The ending is what she gave away re Ken

Ah - I figured something like that was going happen, but only because i read Brian Packham is returning to help Ken, which led me to think something had to stop Ken from going away.

Nice to see peter Barlow back in Corrie

Yes! I love Peter, it's great to have the dysfunctional Barlows back.

will always remember his near death scene in the live episode when he marries Leanne. he was brilliant

That was brilliant.
the kidnapping of David is so contrived - why does Corrie do it, stick to Northern humour and realistic drama
As much as I love the Platts and David especially, this whole story feels off.

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Jack P Shepherd is nailing this. Nice to see the old Gail back, instead of the stupid, ridiculous cabbage creature we have most of the time.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
With everything happening in Emmerdale this week, I had no idea what Corrie was building up to. Tonight's stunt was brilliant and though it was quite dramatic, I laughed out loud at Beth screaming as she run away from the blast. I also don't think it was meant to be funny when Anna caught fire, but it certainly amused me.

Even Fiz & Tyrone were tolerable tonight.