DYNASTY Videos

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Joan Collins appeared on Piers Morgan uncensored the other day. Apparently they're good friends and often lunch together as Piers had to mention a couple of times.

Well, of course they are and of course they do.

LMLDallas78

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
For UK viewers Joan Collins is appearing on The Graham Norton Show tonight, I'm sure she'll be as entertaining as ever.

LMLDallas78

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thought I would review our Joanie's appearance on The Graham Norton show last night, I know you're all dying to read it LOL!!

Joan didn't appear until later in the show ( guests usually all come on together and sit on the red sofa alongside each other)

She wore a very gold, very sparkly over the top big shoulder pads gold gown. She later explained it was a dress she wears for her show and not just for this occasion.

It looked as though she had assistance to reach the host which was cleverly disguised by the other guests standing up as well as editing.
After a singer had finished his number he came over to greet the other guests and shook all their hands apart from Joan's who chose to fist pump him after holding her hands in the praying position. It was clear the singer had forgotten as he could be heard saying "oh" like he'd just remembered.

Joan revealed a time she appeared on a show with an Italian presenter and imitated his voice before laughing and asking for that bit to be edited out. On this show she had to do something she'd never done before so quickly practised the splits before going on as she knew she could almost do them. Graham showed a clip of this.

She spoke about her show she's touring for at the minute and said she's exhausted with it. I learnt she'll be in Cheltenham Town Hall on Tuesday which is very close to me. I would quite like to see her out and about in Cheltenham.

I remember reading an article some time ago that since covid Joan has chosen to no longer shake hands with anyone and interact less with the public and avoid selfies, hence her late appearance and not shaking hands on the show.

Some critised that decision but given her age and having been unwell in recent years, can't really blame her. Although Joan's show advertises an opportunity for an intimate chat which could prove tricky unless distanced.

Screenshot_20231021_131257_Google.jpg

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thought I would review our Joanie's appearance on The Graham Norton show last night, I know you're all dying to read it LOL!!

Joan didn't appear until later in the show ( guests usually all come on together and sit on the red sofa alongside each other)

She wore a very gold, very sparkly over the top big shoulder pads gold gown. She later explained it was a dress she wears for her show and not just for this occasion.

It looked as though she had assistance to reach the host which was cleverly disguised by the other guests standing up as well as editing.
After a singer had finished his number he came over to greet the other guests and shook all their hands apart from Joan's who chose to fist pump him after holding her hands in the praying position. It was clear the singer had forgotten as he could be heard saying "oh" like he'd just remembered.

Joan revealed a time she appeared on a show with an Italian presenter and imitated his voice before laughing and asking for that bit to be edited out. On this show she had to do something she'd never done before so quickly practised the splits before going on as she knew she could almost do them. Graham showed a clip of this.

She spoke about her show she's touring for at the minute and said she's exhausted with it. I learnt she'll be in Cheltenham Town Hall on Tuesday which is very close to me. I would quite like to see her out and about in Cheltenham.

I remember reading an article some time ago that since covid Joan has chosen to no longer shake hands with anyone and interact less with the public and avoid selfies, hence her late appearance and not shaking hands on the show.

Some critised that decision but given her age and having been unwell in recent years, can't really blame her. Although Joan's show advertises an opportunity for an intimate chat which could prove tricky unless distanced.

View attachment 48340