- Awards
- 6
Does anyone know where Cliff’s main home is? The one from approx season 5 until the end? Turtle Creek somewhere but what’s the exact address?

Here's a pic of a portion of the Mandalay Canals at Las Colinas. The bridge was seen in an episode. I think Holly and Bobby walked along the canal when it was determined there was to be no relationship. Marilee and escort were taking a gondola ride along here also.
View attachment 16434
Slight change of subject, but is their an actual Bradock, Texas?
Other locations, for those who may not know...
Cliff's offices when his momma gives him Wade Luce's oil company is at the Campbell Center, Rt75 and Northwest Hwy. The buildings still look great!
Ewing Oil building is Renaissance Tower, Elm St., Dallas.
Bobby's Ewing Oil is Fountain Place.
Carter Mackay's Westar is Bank of America Plaza, Dallas.
I don't know the building where Jeremy Wendell had his offices.
The Hot Biscuit is no more. It was located where the building in the left is. The pipe shop was located where the building on the left is located. https://goo.gl/maps/AehYEzg8CTfckUWC6I watched the scene where Lucy and Gary went to meet Valene. The HOT BISCUIT was next to Texas Pipe / Equipment Supply. The club across the street could also be a clue. But 40 years is a long time. There's not Texas Pipe around Dallas/Ft Worth now, at least not one that shows up on Google. Ugh...
His condo was actually located at Lakeside Village Condos at 15000 Summertime Ln, Culver City, CA 90230!Does anyone know where Cliff’s main home is? The one from approx season 5 until the end? Turtle Creek somewhere but what’s the exact address?
Slight change of subject, but is their an actual Bradock, Texas?
It's why I've always enjoyed Soapchat. We may go off topic (like I am now) and be sometimes too harsh on our favourite soap but I like the fact we can share information about Dallas without being treated like an idiot.from the fact that they're informative
Hey... There's no Braddock TX, but it has a nice Texas ring to it. There is a road, a Braddock Pl, south of Dallas near Dallas Exec Airport, just off of Rt 67. I had wondered about that years ago, but back then didn't have Google.Slight change of subject, but is their an actual Bradock, Texas?
Yeah...I really like the city, and have been a 'boys fan since my late teens, which was a while ago. I lived in Irving back in '82. I remember hearing about the crew walking/filming at Irving Mall, tho' I don't know which scenes were shot there. My guess it would have been shown during the season beginning Sept '83.I love these threads because, aside from the fact that they're informative and fun, it makes me not feel like I'm the only weirdo who looks up these things!![]()
interestingly, it was usually (or sometimes, anyway) Braddock with two Ds, but when Sue Ellen was driving home drunk in Season 1 after tying one on in JR's office, the road sign clearly says 'Bradock'. Was this a rare case of alcohol-induced 'single vision'?
Agree big time! Funny...these days when I say, using a polite term for now, that I'm a "Dallas junkie", most of the time people look at me and say "What's Dallas?". It just blows me away that it's been off the air for 26 years.It's why I've always enjoyed Soapchat. We may go off topic (like I am now) and be sometimes too harsh on our favourite soap but I like the fact we can share information about Dallas without being treated like an idiot.

I missed the address info posted above, but cannot delete this post.Does anyone know where Cliff’s main home is? The one from approx season 5 until the end? Turtle Creek somewhere but what’s the exact address?
Wow. You're awesome! Yeah...the road driving up is definitely familiar...with that overpass down the street. Great find!The Hot Biscuit is no more. It was located where the building in the left is. The pipe shop was located where the building on the left is located. https://goo.gl/maps/AehYEzg8CTfckUWC6
Thanks, Karen. Yeah, I remember your name. Appreciate the welcome!Welcome back to the board and thanks for all the cool info about where we can find different filming locations.
Thanks I didn't realize this was actually in the Dallas area before. I think they also filmed a scene where Bobby and April were talking business while walking alongside the river in season 10.
Excellent! Appreciate the correction....I just wasn't sure. Thanks!!!!In season 4, the building shown for Wendell’s office was actually located at 555 California Street in San Francisco!
Wow! Great info. This is awesome!!! Looks like Culver City is coming up a lot. Was the studio also in Culver City at the time?15000 Summertime Ln, Culver City, CA 90230

