Locations

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
Didn't see this before. But it's proof of daVinci's. Check the upper right corner. It could've been posted before, but I don't remember seeing it. If so, my apologies..even to myself if it was me!

:noway:

upload_2019-11-25_20-38-14.png
 
Last edited:

Retired Account 1

Telly Talk Active Member
Retired Member
LV
0
 
Awards
3
Didn't see this before. But it's proof of daVinci's. Check the upper right corner. It could've been posted before, but I don't remember seeing. If so, my apologies..even to myself it was me!

:noway:


Texas Monthly October 1979
and t shirt of the staff. yes I'm obsessed lol




View attachment 18913
Capture d’écran 2019-11-26 à 08.30.23.png32089952_10155557252333226_2783428005135908864_o.jpg
 
Last edited:

Retired Account 1

Telly Talk Active Member
Retired Member
LV
0
 
Awards
3
lok what I found!!!!!!! Rebecca's condo!!!!!!!!!! ( look the window at the bottom left, it's clearly the same!!!!) in fact I was searching other filming location!! and google images gave e : turtle creek condos!!!!! I recognize immediately , !!!! it made my day!!!!!
3657 Gilbert Ave
Dallas, TexasIMAGE 26-11-2019 À 10.20 (1).jpeg IMAGE 26-11-2019 À 10.20.jpeg Capture d’écran 2019-11-26 à 10.19.42.png
 

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
I found Madison's !!!!!
8141 Walnut Hill Ln
Dallas, TX 75231

Looking at the historical aerials site jm10 uses, it shows the building footprint as being the same at least until 2016.

Google street view shows vacant, except for one street position showing an old restaurant - Cedar's. I think the uniform company was after Cedar's. Google aerial shows the Luna Grill in one small building, Sauce Pizza & Wine in another.

Excellent info, CR. Same with the condo. That's enjoyable, for sure. I had the same thing happen. Was doing google street view around Oak Lawn/Highland Park and stumbled across Aunt Maggie's house, on thread page 16. Fun stuff.
 
Last edited:

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
Reconciling the Cattlemen's...then and now.

image-22-11-2019-%C3%80-15-39-jpeg.18867


upload_2019-11-26_9-46-39.png
 

johnmmil10

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Awards
1
5705 Tobias Ave, Sherman Oaks, California
https://goo.gl/maps/5fNQMchrUAmPRGMU9

This home played the part of Aunt Maggie’s home in Marshall, Texas when Cliff and Mandy pay her a visit to look for some of Digger’s old things. I have a screen cap, but I am getting an error message when I try to post it.
 

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
Awesome finds, jm10. Keep in mind, due to the instability of these chat sites, like this one and Ultimate Dallas, I keep this thread backed up. I mentioned before I created facebook page soapchat, so if these things blow up, we all can still keep in touch.

For screen caps, I just use alt/pr scr from freedive to MS Paint. Probably an easier way...

Maggie's second home. 5705 Tobias Ave, Sherman Oaks, California
upload_2019-12-1_16-49-14.png

Google street view
upload_2019-12-1_17-0-25.png
 
Last edited:

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
Jenna & Naldo wedding shot. 15419 Valley Vista Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA
upload_2019-12-1_16-56-59.png

Google street view
upload_2019-12-1_16-58-14.png
 
Last edited:

johnmmil10

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Awards
1
Thanks for posting the pictures, @Bill Dilks!

I had some, but kept getting an error message. Most of my posting is done by cell phone. Most of my time reading/posting here is done on the go or late at night.
 

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
Thanks for posting the pictures, @Bill Dilks!

I had some, but kept getting an error message. Most of my posting is done by cell phone. Most of my time reading/posting here is done on the go or late at night.
Thanks, jm10. Yeah, I'm the opposite. All of my activity is on the pc...phone only for calls or an occasional text if necessary.
 

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
3356 P Avenue, Plano, Texas. Ray looks for Lucy at her professor’s house, but they aren’t there.

Ok...gotta ask. How did you find this one??? I have to look at it again...tomorrow to see what I missed.
 

johnmmil10

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Awards
1
Ok...gotta ask. How did you find this one??? I have to look at it again...tomorrow to see what I missed.
The quality of the screen cap doesn’t show them, but the house numbers are posted on the house. I did a little searching on Google Maps and got lucky! I haven’t found the hotel where Ray actually finds Lucy though.
 

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
3356 P Avenue, Plano, Texas. The quality of the screen cap doesn’t show them, but the house numbers are posted on the house. I did a little searching on Google Maps and got lucky! I haven’t found the hotel where Ray actually finds Lucy though.

Watched the scene...yeah, numbers are definitely there. Looks like many an older Texas development. To me it's the sand-colored brick fronts that seemed to be prevalent in the 60's/70's (guessing) there. Lived in a similar-looking area in Irving in the early 80's.

...as it looks from current google maps shot.

upload_2019-12-5_9-41-2.png
 

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
Looking around Malibu, for starters, for the "Marinos Martinique" location. The hill in the upper right of the first pic points me there. I'm guessing beach area. But it is possible the ocean background shots could've been filmed separately, tho' not likely.

Marinos Martinique back yard.png

Marinos Martinique ocean and palms.png
 

johnmmil10

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Awards
1
Looking around Malibu, for starters, for the "Marinos Martinique" location. The hill in the upper right of the first pic points me there. I'm guessing beach area. But it is possible the ocean background shots could've been filmed separately, tho' not likely.

View attachment 19059

View attachment 19060
Check out 32596 Pacific Coast Highway. I’m on the go and can’t post anymore right now.
 
Top