Telly Talk's Favourite TV Characters

THE SPIN-OFF

Random things you hate

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The Covid elbow bump. Have you ever seen anybody do that except for politicians at a photo op?

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
actually yes i have and i agree it's stupid and annoying as hell but i do get why it's done. i've been forced to do it too when i was at a doctors appointment.

i just finished a Kay Scarpetta x-mas book which is about 90 pages and it came out in (1998) called Scarpetta's Winter Table by Patrica Cornwell, good book but what do i hate? in it there are a number of recipe's since it's a x-mas book and Kay is known if you've read the series to have a love of cooking and reading some of these recipes just made me damn hungry so i had to go downstairs at this late hour to eat something.

that's what i hate good book though otherwise i bought this at a goodwill years ago and i wanted to be caught up to read it in sequence and i did. a sweet story about Marino if you know the series taking in a kid that ended up being alone on the holiday's. his mom had gotten her truck stuck in snow i think it was?

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I can't work the child-proof cap on the mouthwash bottle, so I get a screwdriver and pry up the two little tabs to disengage them from the thread.
I sometimes keep some screwdrivers in my tool kit handy for just this purpose
0EFA9348-2ABC-4BF0-872A-DE87F066C7DD.jpeg

Or bees.

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
waiting for something you order to come in the mail, i pre-ordered a video game the new Ratchet & Clank game for my PS5 last week i think it was on the 3rd? anyways it was to come out today in fact. well i ordered it from best buys and it's not their fault per say it's UPS well instead of sending i dunno maybe Monday or Tuesday they sent it yesterday and for those who don't know you can track your orders well last i looked it was Initiated in Okalhoma and last i looked it was still there now 2 morrow is Saturday yesterday it said it was gonna be here today for a good number of hours now it says it's gonna be here Tuesday. now my gripe is if they would have gotten off their asses and sent it on time i'd be playing it maybe today or 2 morrow. i shouldn't have to wait until the :censer: 15th if it even comes on that day at all.

now don't get me wrong i know that they had a lot of other orders but at least send you a :censer: e-mail saying i'm sorry we've been so backed up with so many orders etc. and just let me know if it's gonna be late uh nope nothing like that

Daniel Avery

Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Rambo 7: Escape From Shady Pines
The Covid elbow bump. Have you ever seen anybody do that except for politicians at a photo op?
Think about it this way: they're most comfortable with it since they've been elbowing one another out of the way for decades in their efforts to get to the cameras first.