- Awards
- 44
It's yer woman's tweet about the strawberry that cracks me up.
I know. So much indignation.
Except Ellen didn't ask Michael what kind of ice cream he wanted. She said something like "how about ice cream?" And he replied coffee. It's a bit like if someone asked me "how about a sandwich?" and I replied "Snickers". Would I want a Snickers instead of a sandwich? Or would I be asking for a Snickers sandwich?
These are the kinds of question that keep Jaws fans awake at night.
I have to admit being one of only a few, if not the only person I know who wouldn't thank you for ice cream, although from what I remember about coffee ice cream, it's one I could tolerate. I've just never understood the appeal of eating ice cold things. Same with ice coffee. Coffee is meant to be warm.
That makes sense. At least your dislike is based on logic.
What the hell does this have to do with Jaws?
Oh, it has everything to do with Jaws. We're digging deep into Michael Brody's psyche here.