- Awards
- 32
@Jason73 recommended THE PASS when we were discussing Russell Tovey over his role in THE JOB LOT and then he (Tovey, not Jason) appeared in a film I sent Jason's way called PRIDE.Russell Tovey
@Jason73 recommended THE PASS when we were discussing Russell Tovey over his role in THE JOB LOT and then he (Tovey, not Jason) appeared in a film I sent Jason's way called PRIDE.Russell Tovey
Also notable for early appearances by some stars who would become much better known, including Camryn Manheim (The Practice, Ghost Whisperer) and Alan Cumming (The Good Wife, Instinct).
To me, he'll always be that guy from The High Life.
In this afternoon's episode, Jim tries to pay for a pint of milk but Isobel willnae hear of it
Before that, Alan Cumming was the guy from The Airzone Solution to me. Which had starred Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Peter Davison, Jon Pertwee, Nicola Bryant, Michael Wisher and Nicholas Briggs. Those names seem vaguely familiar to me but I can’t quite place them.Probably dating myself here, but I can't get past thinking of Cumming's American career as something new and novel. Even his earlier stuff.
To me, he'll always be that guy from The High Life.
