Awards
Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I really hope that this whole Corona thing doesn't put a stop to that planned Joan/Jackie miniseries that was in the works. I wonder what the whispers about Dynasty coming back are? That's so weird...

Last edited:

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I really hope that this whole Corona thing doesn't put a stop to that planned Joan/Jackie miniseries that was in the works. I wonder what the whispers about Dynasty coming back are? That's so weird...

And why are the Loose Women under the impression that there are whispers about the return of Dynasty?? What whispers?

Snarky Oracle

Telly Talk Oracle
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
Her apartment is lovely. And every 87 year old should be so sharp.

Of course, we remember when the nuDYNASTY rumors started around 2012 when nuDALLAS got going, and Linda and Joan and Stephanie went on record saying they'd do it. But the executives decided what the audience really wanted was a remake with a new cast which would become the lowest-rated show on network television.

Now just seems too late to do a proper sequel DYNASTY.

colbyco

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It´s a little bit strange to hear her with a different german voice but hearing her talking about oil and her family clan (Dynasty is called Denver-Clan in Germany) is very nice!