Awards
Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting interview with Joan about her Spectacular fragrance. It's after Dynasty had finished and before the Reunion. Joan mentions that the Reunion miniseries may not go ahead as someone's agent had asked for too much money? I wonder who she's talking about? I guess it could only be one of the leads? John or Linda? As everyone else was probably non-essential to the producers.

GillesDenver

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I don't know what happened but Joan Collins looks awful in that video. She looks older as she is now. And the interviewer, Bella Shaw, looks like a man with make-up while she was quite pretty at that time :

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I don't know what happened but Joan Collins looks awful in that video. She looks older as she is now. And the interviewer, Bella Shaw, looks like a man with make-up while she was quite pretty at that time :
I agree Joan looks tired and older in the clip. She says she's been all across America with the perfume and probably book signings and the like. I guess she was burned out. The wig/piece she's wearing is pretty awful on her, it's almost yaki texture and it looks off.
The interviewers makeup is very harsh, I think. I love that Joan loves her catalogue outfit.

Snarky Oracle

Telly Talk Oracle
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
Interesting interview with Joan about her Spectacular fragrance. It's after Dynasty had finished and before the Reunion. Joan mentions that the Reunion miniseries may not go ahead as someone's agent had asked for too much money? I wonder who she's talking about? I guess it could only be one of the leads? John or Linda? As everyone else was probably non-essential to the producers.
The show's disinformation agents put out a story that Linda was holding out for more money. Her agent said in the press: "that's a bald-faced lie.'

Linda and John were dragging their feet because the script sucked.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
The show's disinformation agents put out a story that Linda was holding out for more money. Her agent said in the press: "that's a bald-faced lie.'

Linda and John were dragging their feet because the script sucked.
Makes you wonder what horror lurked in that first draft. I mean the Reunion is satanic as it is, how could it be worse?

Brian Kinney

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I can't upload a video from Tuesday's This Is Us season finale (S5E16) because there is none on YT with those scenes in which Rebecca desperately wants to see the wedding in Moldavia. Rebecca and Jack argue about that for quite a while in the 1985 timeline because the Moldavian Massacre is mentioned later too.

After that a big discussion. A few months later it turns out that Jack knows what happened and spoils it before Rebecca has a chance to watch it.

Ken Olin who spent his time in 1985 at Falcon Crest directed this episode. The dialogue about the show's decline is pure TellyTalk though...

Last edited: