Reaction score
Awards
Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest

colbyco

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I´ve never seen John near to tears and he was because of Dynasty ...that´s great to see how important the show was to him!

colbyco

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
never seen this .... first looked like a real "it´s a wrap scene" ....
what could be seen it looked funny and full of glamour somehting they should have done on the show ....
starting at 0:20

Karin Schill

Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just watched this cast reunion from Oprah back in 1991. They were promoting the reunion tv-series. The interview didn't bring up a lot of new things. But it was really fun to see them all together like that. So it's worth a watch:

Oh and I love it how the audience were giving Linda and John a standing ovation when they walked in. :cool:

colbyco

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I really really like it .... great to see our number 1 tv family together again .... and they had humor (like John saying "no kiss for me" after Al kissed Linda and Heather´s reaction when she saw Joan in the tv ...) and I liked how the younger cast came in and people´s reaction ...

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Diahann Carroll on Johnny Carson in 1979. Stunning performance then a cute little interview. Interestingly enough the interview ends with Johnny asking Diahann about the new looks coming out from the big Paris fashion houses. The look would go on to be the look that Diahann would wear throughout her time on Dynasty as Dominique. Broad shoulders and small nipped waist, like Joan Crawford. Some cosmic foreshadowing for a woman who was born to be on Dynasty. She looks so beautiful in that gown she's wearing and I love that she covers up with a fur wrap for the interview.

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Very classy lady and also seemed to be a lot of fun. I cracked up when she told Johnny what she wears while just lounging around the house.